<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/667248467451415898?origin\x3dhttp://th-buttsmacker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Shake To The Music



select











Chats


Just one time
Monday, September 7, 2009

Hellu

I'm bored people
Woke up at 730 this morning
Had History lessons at 830
Went out too early, reached school at 8 lehh !
WLE, so damn early x.x

Then decided to walk around the school w/ Ain
Then at 830 went into class
History lesson starts
The class was noisy so had to stay back for 15min more
It's not a big deal whut

Okay then at 945 ended
Went out w/ YingYing
Bought Chocolate Oreo
Drank on the way walking to GP
Went to toilet cos cannot tahan liao ah
Then we headed to Mac
YingYing bought ice cream

I decided to go 7-Eleven then
I bought the 'Pizza Bar'
It's damn nice okay
I heated it in the shop itself
I also ate it on the way home
We walked home just now

Reached home at about 1045
When reached home le ...
Mommy ask me pei her go Giant at Pioneer Mall there
Cos Rizdanency very slow mah
So i pei her lo
I bought Milk for myself !

Then went home
Started cooking & kemasing
Anak mak lah kankankan !
Andy, Anwar & Mimi was cooped up in their room playing PS2 the whole day
Never even help anything lo
Then they go play "Tembak Tambak'
Very noisy lah sey

Okay then was crapping with Rizdanency again & again
Tak habes habes kalau denga die
Okay till here guys
TeeHee

Toodles (:♥

That's me & Rizdanency !