Long, Staright Hair :DD
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
 Hello I miss my staright long hair DD: I wanna have it back so badly ! I regretted cutting it damn short laa ... I want my hair to grow long faster cos Mommy promised to have it rebonded again if it's long again I want my wish granted right now at this very moment ! I know this won't happen so damn easily :( Why does hair take a long time to grow long ? Why does it have to be so damn long time ? Why why, oh why ? o.o Would it still be the same with new long straight hair ? Would it still feel the same ? Would it bounce the way it bounced before i cut it ? Holy shyt Goodbye luv ♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Long, Staright Hair :DD
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
 Hello I miss my staright long hair DD: I wanna have it back so badly ! I regretted cutting it damn short laa ... I want my hair to grow long faster cos Mommy promised to have it rebonded again if it's long again I want my wish granted right now at this very moment ! I know this won't happen so damn easily :( Why does hair take a long time to grow long ? Why does it have to be so damn long time ? Why why, oh why ? o.o Would it still be the same with new long straight hair ? Would it still feel the same ? Would it bounce the way it bounced before i cut it ? Holy shyt Goodbye luv ♥
|