Random-ness
Friday, September 11, 2009
 During the ' Boys Sleepover ' :D  Andy & Anwar They're like twins yea !  Anwar malu2 Holla , I bored I plan to finish all my homework today, idk if can I hope can lo I'm just starting on my History project right now . Currently hating it I'm tracing the picture cos Ma'am say can ma Then there's still DnT & English After that I'm done with all my assignments ! Yahoo, so damn happy lo :D Okay la gonna work on all those Assignments Gdbye luvs. ♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Random-ness
Friday, September 11, 2009
 During the ' Boys Sleepover ' :D  Andy & Anwar They're like twins yea !  Anwar malu2 Holla , I bored I plan to finish all my homework today, idk if can I hope can lo I'm just starting on my History project right now . Currently hating it I'm tracing the picture cos Ma'am say can ma Then there's still DnT & English After that I'm done with all my assignments ! Yahoo, so damn happy lo :D Okay la gonna work on all those Assignments Gdbye luvs. ♥
|