Sick
Monday, September 28, 2009
 Hello Auntie is sick DD: When i went home looking for her , she wasn't there I text her & she said she was at the Polyclinic Get well soon yea School was great just now I was paiseh at school just now in front of ehem It was Mt period so we went out of class to go to Mt class I was so busy with my bag then when i saw ehem I dropped my bag in front of him & screamed in a high pitched voice ! Aiyoyo ! Pspspsps I kept saying tht incident throughout the whole day sia ! Ended ♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Sick
Monday, September 28, 2009
 Hello Auntie is sick DD: When i went home looking for her , she wasn't there I text her & she said she was at the Polyclinic Get well soon yea School was great just now I was paiseh at school just now in front of ehem It was Mt period so we went out of class to go to Mt class I was so busy with my bag then when i saw ehem I dropped my bag in front of him & screamed in a high pitched voice ! Aiyoyo ! Pspspsps I kept saying tht incident throughout the whole day sia ! Ended ♥
|