Baby Imy
Sunday, October 18, 2009
 Hello I was busy messaging YuanMing baby Since ytd night & today morning I told him maybe going out Then he said it's a waste of money to go out Then i told him you'll give me money lo ! He said no money Then he said jk laa . Okay he's so sweet yea . Okay & Hitam's gone missing again ... OH GREAT ! Toodles♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Baby Imy
Sunday, October 18, 2009
 Hello I was busy messaging YuanMing baby Since ytd night & today morning I told him maybe going out Then he said it's a waste of money to go out Then i told him you'll give me money lo ! He said no money Then he said jk laa . Okay he's so sweet yea . Okay & Hitam's gone missing again ... OH GREAT ! Toodles♥
|