DURIAN !
Thursday, October 8, 2009
(That's me playing w/ fire ytd)
Hello :DD Just now had Literature paper It was okay i guess I wasted two damn papers yknow ! It was all because i didn't read the instructions ! Almost half the class did the same mistake sia Cool-io :D Tomorrow is History paper Goshhh, i'm scared I hope the paper is easy yeah ! DD: Mommy just went out with Daddy to buy DURIANS ! Yeah, i'm craving for 'em I miss eating durians down the Geylang lane It's been a long time since we ate durians Finally Daddy is buying some ! Okay till here readers ! I have a chapter more to revise for History Toodle-o ♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
DURIAN !
Thursday, October 8, 2009
(That's me playing w/ fire ytd)
Hello :DD Just now had Literature paper It was okay i guess I wasted two damn papers yknow ! It was all because i didn't read the instructions ! Almost half the class did the same mistake sia Cool-io :D Tomorrow is History paper Goshhh, i'm scared I hope the paper is easy yeah ! DD: Mommy just went out with Daddy to buy DURIANS ! Yeah, i'm craving for 'em I miss eating durians down the Geylang lane It's been a long time since we ate durians Finally Daddy is buying some ! Okay till here readers ! I have a chapter more to revise for History Toodle-o ♥
|