<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/667248467451415898?origin\x3dhttp://th-buttsmacker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Shake To The Music



select











Chats


Examinations
Wednesday, October 7, 2009


English Paper 2
Hello peepo

Had English paper 2 ytd
First part was so like damn !
I didn't expect the paper to be set this way
It was like express stream yknow .

Was damn shocked but luckily can do still
All of us thought that it was express stream one
I have confidence that i will pass this exam !
The paper ended at 0945 .

Aft the paper,
Went to Gek Poh to have breakfast
Ate pizza bar instead of Mac food like Joanne & Tongmee were having
Reached home at about 1115 .

Mathematics Paper 2
Heyho :DD

Just now had Math paper
I was so nervous to even open the paper
When i flipped through it while doing the questions,
I thought that it was quite easy
But not damn easy laa .
Blehh tahan type laa :DD

The paper finished at 0930 .
Ms Rakeezah decided to make us stay back at the last minute
I was so pissed off sia DD:
She wanted to go though the Literature worksheet
For revision i think o.o

Then at 1000 she finished crapping
I rushed home to get to my bird~
When i reached home, bird cooked for me a bowl of noodles !
Yumm, ate together then went to JP

Met mom & went to eat .
Heh, eat two times still not full :D
Then went to fetch mimi from the bus interchange
Then went home from there

Now revising on my History
There's nothing else that i would be focusing on
But on History :o
Cos there's too much to revise so i decided to just revise History
I also know myself that i don't need to study the other subjects

Till here babee & hunk
Toodliie doo ~♥