Friends .
Saturday, October 10, 2009
(this is dedicated to unreasonable friends like *insertfriendSname*)
Hey
I hate people[s]
You know who you are, i don't need to tell you
They go out without asking me to join them
What kind of friends are these ?
I text them & they just ignore
They say text me if there's anything
But once you've text them, they ignore the messages
Especially mine
I hate my friends who ignore me DD:
Especially those who are damn close to me
Please DO NOT terase yea if you think you tak terlibat in this
If you do , then you should know what to do
You always use great english words to show off your intelligence
So i think that you are intelligent enough to know what to do best
When you're sad you always turn to *insertname*
You'll never turn to me .
I know i'm not suchha great adviser
But please do not make me INVISIBLE for god's sake !
Please think this over
If you don't want me to be your friend please tell me
I don't want to suffer because of your UNREASONABLENESS !
Baby, thanks for cheering me up .
Luv, ♥

