It's all over .
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
 Hello readers I'm super duper happy today ! Ask why Ask why Ask why !!!!! Well, it's holiday for 5 days :) WooHeeWoo ~ I'm so loving holidays can Just now was the last paper Now can enjoy le without studying & stuff Took 185 home just now Michelle took the same bus as she was going to Qiuyun's house When we got down she said 'Piu piu piu, Die bang !' I was like 'Heh, childish laa korang' Then she continued all the way Idk & dk about her -.- Anyway i was busy editing photos yeah ! I can't wait to edit all the photos i have in my folder LOL, crazy liao ahh o.o Okay laa readers Till here don't want you guys to know much, I'll update more on my private blog . Toodl-ieo ♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
It's all over .
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
 Hello readers I'm super duper happy today ! Ask why Ask why Ask why !!!!! Well, it's holiday for 5 days :) WooHeeWoo ~ I'm so loving holidays can Just now was the last paper Now can enjoy le without studying & stuff Took 185 home just now Michelle took the same bus as she was going to Qiuyun's house When we got down she said 'Piu piu piu, Die bang !' I was like 'Heh, childish laa korang' Then she continued all the way Idk & dk about her -.- Anyway i was busy editing photos yeah ! I can't wait to edit all the photos i have in my folder LOL, crazy liao ahh o.o Okay laa readers Till here don't want you guys to know much, I'll update more on my private blog . Toodl-ieo ♥
|