Kompang
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
 Hello guys :) I'm back from school Had to stay back just now for a course The course was about 'Kompang' It's a musical instrument which is used by the Malays Usually for wedding occasions :DD I learned about the different parts of it How to play it & more There are two methods that were shown just now One was 'Bing' The other was 'Pang' It was quite challenging at first but after a while i got used to it Our hands were sore after playing the 'Kompang' All of our hands were pinkish-red Heh :DD . Tomorrow will be our 'Wireless Amazing Race' 4 classes will be involved tomorrow & another 4 the next day The amazing race will be at Singapore River siaa DD: During school hours laa Have been texting YM Babyy the past 3 days Today still haven't text him cos no time mahh Maybe later i will text him Ain asked about YM Babyy just now in school I took her away from the AVA cos there was a lot Malays there I told her then done lo Okay till here readers ! Toodleoo ♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Kompang
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
 Hello guys :) I'm back from school Had to stay back just now for a course The course was about 'Kompang' It's a musical instrument which is used by the Malays Usually for wedding occasions :DD I learned about the different parts of it How to play it & more There are two methods that were shown just now One was 'Bing' The other was 'Pang' It was quite challenging at first but after a while i got used to it Our hands were sore after playing the 'Kompang' All of our hands were pinkish-red Heh :DD . Tomorrow will be our 'Wireless Amazing Race' 4 classes will be involved tomorrow & another 4 the next day The amazing race will be at Singapore River siaa DD: During school hours laa Have been texting YM Babyy the past 3 days Today still haven't text him cos no time mahh Maybe later i will text him Ain asked about YM Babyy just now in school I took her away from the AVA cos there was a lot Malays there I told her then done lo Okay till here readers ! Toodleoo ♥
|